Skip to main content

Featured

You Are The Weakest Link Goodbye

You Are The Weakest Link Goodbye . By , 2001, puffin edition, in english. # link # weakest link # you are the weakest link # you are the weakest link goodbye. Photos from "You're Out!" Reality TV Sendoffs E! Online from www.eonline.com You are the weakest link. You are the weakest link goodbye!. You're browsing the gamefaqs message boards as a guest.

I Got Hoes In Different Area Codes Roddy Ricch


I Got Hoes In Different Area Codes Roddy Ricch. I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red beam, caught him sleepin' at the red light. Roddy ricch area codes dinle i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red beam, caught him.

I Got Hoes In Different Area Codes Love Meme
I Got Hoes In Different Area Codes Love Meme from lovememepic.blogspot.com

I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red beam, caught him sleepin' at the red light these niggas been cappin', i can't do that shit no mo' (woo, woo) if a nigga wasn't real, he can't be around ricch no more (no) hit it one time, i can't. I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red beam, caught him sleepin' at the red light these niggas been cappin', i can't do that shit no mo' (woo, woo) if a nigga wasn't real, he can't be around ricch no more (no) hit it one time, i can't.

I Got Different Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Woo, Woo) I Feel Like Luda, Hop Out With The Shooters (Woo, Woo) If I'm Gon' Cuff That Bitch, Gotta Make Sure That Her Head Right (Woo, Woo) Got A Red Beam, Caught Him Sleepin' At The Red Light These Niggas Been Cappin', I Can't Do That Shit No Mo' (Woo, Woo)


[chorus] / i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) / i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) / if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her Countin' up 10 racks, then i got some brand new shoes i got a brown skin bad as meagan good pullin' up panamera when i'm in my hood niggas think i made a million off the jugg take care of my dawgs on death row like i'm suge (yeah, yeah) i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) Countin' up 10 racks, then i got some brand new shoes i got a brown skin bad as meagan good pullin' up panamera when i'm in my hood niggas think i made a million off the drugs take care of my dawgs on death row like i'm suge (yeah, yeah) i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo)

[Chorus:] / I Got Different Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Woo, Woo) / I Feel Like Luda, Hop Out With The Shooters (Woo, Woo) / If I'm Gon' Cuff That Bitch, Gotta Make Sure That Her Head Right (Woo, Woo) / Got A Red Beam, Caught Him Sleepin' At The Red Light / These Niggas Been.


Sonic i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch [chorus] i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red beam, caught him sleepin' at the red light. Got a red beam, caught him sleepin' at the red light these niggas been cappin', i can't do that shit no mo' (woo, woo) if a nigga wasn't real, he can't be around ricch no more (no) hit it one time, i can't even fuck no more (woo, woo) made a million, i don't even count no more (woo, woo) rare talk, yeah, talk, i'm gettin' to the bag, nigga

I Got Different Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Woo, Woo) I Feel Like Luda, Hop Out With The Shooters (Woo, Woo) If I'm Gon' Cuff That Bitch, Gotta Make Sure That Her Head Right (Woo, Woo) Got A Red Beam, Caught Him Sleepin' At The Red Light.


Słuchaj online i odbieraj nowe propozycje, tylko w last.fm. Read the complete lyrics of area codes by roddy ricch on rockol.com. Meld aan voor deezer en luister naar area codes van roddy ricch en 90 miljoen meer nummers.

These Niggas Been Cappin', I Can't Do That Shit No Mo' (Woo, Woo)


I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'… Listen online and get new recommendations, only at last.fm I got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i'm gon' cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red beam, caught him sleepin' at the red light.

I Got Different Hoes, In Different Area Codes (Woo, Woo) I Feel Like Luda, Hop Out With The Shooters (Woo, Woo) If I'm Gon' Cuff That Bitch, Gotta Make Sure That Her Head Right (Woo, Woo) Got A Red Beam, Caught Him Sleepin' At The Red Light These Niggas Been Cappin', I Can't Do That Shit No Mo' (Woo, Woo) If A Nigga Wasn't Real, He Can't Be Around Ricch No More (No) Hit It One Time, I Can't.


Chorus i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) if i’m gon’ cuff that bitch, gotta make sure that her head right (woo, woo) got a red beam, caught him sleepin’ at the red light these niggas been cappin’, i can’t do […] Countin' up 10 racks, then i got some brand new shoes i got a brown skin bad as meagan good pullin' up panamera when i'm in my hood niggas think i made a million off the jugg take care of my dawgs on death row like i'm suge (yeah, yeah) i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo) Countin' up 10 racks, then i got some brand new shoes i got a brown skin bad as meagan good pullin' up panamera when i'm in my hood niggas think i made a million off the jugg take care of my dawgs on death row like i'm suge (yeah, yeah) i got different hoes, in different area codes (woo, woo) i feel like luda, hop out with the shooters (woo, woo)


Comments

Popular Posts